Newsletter CORONAVIRUS RESPONSE
The Club convened a meeting of Board Directors today, to put in place a strategy to minimise the impact of the Coronavirus outbreak for our staff, members and customers.
- Cleanliness has always been a key priority, but we have upped our game with additional cleaning and wipe downs.
- Soap, handwash and hot water are available throughout the Clubhouse, please use them.
- Signs have been put in place throughout the Clubhouse, urging all users to follow sensible steps. Please do observe their guidance.
- All players, seniors and juniors, are required to wash their hands thoroughly after games and before entering the Clubhouse and consuming food or drinks.
- It may be necessary to close off parts of the Clubhouse from time to time, please observe these signs.
- Be assured that we have put in place very stringent protocols that are being reviewed daily in light of developments.
- The Club is very much open for business and sport through these difficult times, your support is crucial.
Please watch this space for any further developments.
The U8s have made quite an impact during a recent bag pack fundraiser at Tesco. Aged only 7 & 8 all of the children were a credit to LRFC approaching shoppers, talking to them about the tour, asking if they can help and independently packing shopping bags to raise money for their first day tour to Worcester on 21st March. The Tesco staff were so impressed with them they even invited the players to have a go at scanning the shopping – much to the amusement of shoppers and parents alike. Bag pack and sponsored litter pick managed to raise £665 toward their tour and ongoing expenses!
Team manager Ellie Ramsey says “I am very proud of them all!”
Many apologies but yesterday’s newsletter had the wrong information about the u15s upcoming semi-final v Worcester.
The correct fixture is as follows
Ledbury U15s v Worcester U15s
at Ledbury RFC
Sunday March 22nd
Kick Off 11am
Please put it in your diaries now, it’s going to be a great game.