New Head Coach Position
LEDBURY RFC HEAD COACH
Ledbury Rugby Club are seeking to appoint a new Head Coach to succeed Ben Smith, who is moving on after seven successful years with the club.
Ledbury RFC has consolidated its position in the upper ranks of Midlands 3 West (South) and is looking to build on the foundations laid by Ben to be contenders for promotion next season.
With excellent facilities, the envy of many clubs, LRFC is keen to appoint a Head Coach able to realise the ambitions of the club.
Main Roles and Responsibilities
• Head Coach responsible for Senior Rugby (1st XV and 2nd XV)
• Develop the skills of the players through leadership and effective Tues & Thurs coaching sessions.
• Plan and present a structured programme of coaching sessions
• Attend all coaching sessions and games
• Assist in the transition of players from Youth to Senior Rugby
• Attend coaching/committee meetings
• Lead on Team Selection
• Attract and recruit new players
With a strong local connection and community support, including a growing Ladies Section and well established Junior Section, LRFC looks forward to recruiting an individual able to continue the development of an ethos of all that is best in the amateur game. Applicants must be available to commence the role following the completion of 2018/2019 season.
Please register your interest, with CV and Covering Letter, to Roger Bateson, Chairman LRFC, firstname.lastname@example.org